Tales of Suspense # 99 Marvel SILVER AGE 1968 Iron Man Captain America VF 8.0
Cover pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Frank Giacoia. "At the Mercy of the Maggia, " script by Archie Goodwin, pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Johnny Craig; At the risk of putting greater strain on his heart Iron Man fires a repulsor ray at Whiplash; Jasper Sitwell searches for Iron Man after Tony Stark's cousin Morgan kidnapped him and took him to the Maggia; Nick Fury appearance; The story continues in Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1.
The Man Who Lived Twice! , script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Syd Shores; Captain America and Black Panther continue their fight against Baron Zemo and his men; The story continues in Captain America #100.
Letter to the editor from comic and book distributor Bud Plant. Your items will come professionally packed for safe arrival in a Gemini mailer box or comparable. These copies come from a private collection where they have been for over 35 years stored in a cool, dry, smoke and pet free environment. These photos are the actual copy you will be sent and all comics are bagged and boarded for protection. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels".
The seller is "silver_comics" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Unit of Sale: Comic Book Lot
- Artist/Writer: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee
- Character: Captain America (Steve Rogers), Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Tradition: US Comics
- Signed: No
- Cover Artist: Frank Giacoia, Gene Colan
- Series Title: Tales of Suspense
- Universe: Marvel (MCU)
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Intended Audience: General Audience
- Vintage: Yes
- Story Title: At the Mercy of the Maggia
- Publication Year: 1968
- Type: Comic Book
- Format: Single Issue
- Language: English
- Issue Number: 99
- Era: Silver Age (1956-69)
- Superhero Team: Avengers, Fantastic Four
- Style: Color
- Features: Boarded
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Superheroes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States