Whiz Comics #69 (1945) Grade 5.0 Captain Marvel Shazam Golden Age
Stories and art by Otto Binder, C. Beck, Charlie Tomsey, and Harry Parkhurst. The Fawcett comic that introduced the original Captain Marvel (Shazam) to the world. Captain Marvel must travel to the planet Mercury to avert a disaster. Spy Smasher seeks a hidden Axis base in the Sierra Nevadas, but if he gets caught, mines and "robot bombs" will destroy everything.
When the Tulsa Kid hides out by dressing as a woman, Golden Arrow likewise dresses in drag to catch him! Captain Marvel: Mission to Mercury; Golden Arrow: The Weaker Sex; Kaput Was the Word for It; Spy Smasher: The Nest of Spies; Horace Hotstuff; Whipper-Snappers; Ibis the Invincible: The Noose of Death. The condition is GRADE 5.0.
Since we value our customers so much, we NEVER use "stock photos". Be sure to add yourself to our store eNewsletter.
Your privacy is important to us and as such we do not share or sell any customer information! All items will be marked as "merchandise ". This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels". The seller is "css1016" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist/Writer: Otto Binder, C. Beck, CHarlie Tomsey, Harry Parkhurst
- Character: Captain Marvel (Billy Batson), Shazam
- Tradition: US Comics
- Cover Artist: C.
- Series Title: Whiz Comics
- Universe: DC Universe
- Grade: 5.0 Very Good/Fine
- Publisher: Fawcett Comics
- Publication Year: 1945
- Type: Comic Book
- Format: Single Issue
- Issue Number: 69
- Language: English
- Era: Golden Age (1938-55)
- Features: First Printing, 1st Edition, Boarded
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Superheroes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States